Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the above post graduate programmes in Shipping Management and Maritime Transport Studies.
Maritime Post Graduate Studies 2011
1. M.Sc Shipping Management
2. M.Sc Maritime Transport Studies
Full Time - 2 Years
Part Time - 3 Years
A. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Candidate should posses any of the following:
1) Master of Business Administration or Master Degree in other fields.
2) Bachelors of Sciences Degrees with the minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division
3) Post Graduate Diploma in Transport, Geography, Urban & Regional Planning, Management and Sciences etc., from recognized institutions.
4) Advanced Diploma or Master and Marine Engineering Certificates from recognized institutions (Holders of such certificates must possess a PGD).
5) ACII (Insurance) Holders and Marine Surveyors etc with PGD.
B. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be obtained in person from the Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences (RSUST) with evidence of payment, this is applicable to those who prefer to obtain hardcopy application forms FOR 2017 admission.
C. APPLICATION FEE: N30,000 Payable to:
Account Name: RSUST Maritime Post Graduate Studies
Account No.: 1771736173
Bank Name: Skye Bank
D. CLOSING DATE: Applications must be received on or before 10th December, 2016
Class begins on 14th January, 2017.
All inquiries should be addressed to: Coordinator, Maritime Post Graduate Studies, Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt. Tel: 08037712876
D. C. Odimabo (Mrs)