Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Borno Job Description
The Project Accountant Under the technical leadership of the Project Coordinator, will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of UNHCR with the, objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles. Minimum Recruitment Standards
Application Closing Date
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
10th November, 2016. Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's and cover letters as a single document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org Note
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.